Complaints & Dispute Resolution
Complaints and Dispute Resolution
At Health Insurance Comparison, we do our very best to meet the highest possible standards in our work. There may be times when you feel we’ve fallen short of this, and we want to make sure we can fix this.
To make sure our customers have their complaints fully addressed, we have a detailed Complaints and Dispute Resolution Procedure. This is available on request, free of charge.
Our procedure means:
- There is a way to have your complaint addressed;
- Senior Management will be aware of the issue; and
- Where possible, we will consider improving our procedures and services.
How to complain
The following is a summary of our Complaint and Dispute Resolution Procedure.
Let us know as soon as possible if you have a concern. If you are already on the phone to us, please let the consultant know straight away. Alternatively you can :
Email us at : email@example.com
Write to us: Attn: Customer Complaints, Alternative Media, 7/222 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
If the complaint does not relate to the service or advice provided by us but instead relates to the benefits or services provided by a health insurer, we will assist you to have your complaint heard and dealt with promptly by the health insurer.
- If we cannot resolve your complaint immediately, your concerns will be passed to a Team Leader, who will make sure that we have all the information and discuss your concern with you within 5 days.
- If the Team Leader is still unable to satisfactorily set things right, the matter will be referred to our Resolutions Manager who will independently investigate the complaint. You are able to speak to the Resolutions Manager at any time in the event that you are dissatisfied with the way your complaint is being handled.
If your complaint still hasn’t been resolved, you always have the option to refer the matter to the particular Health Insurance Fund (where relevant) or the Private Health Insurance Ombudsman.
To raise a complaint with the Ombudsman, please visit their website or call the Ombudsman on 1300 362 072.
General Queries and Feedback
For anything related to general feedback regarding our service, or other feedback you may wish to send to us, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to respond to you as soon as possible.
This certification confirms our commitment to quality and transparency for our customers, staff and industry.