Health Insurance Comparison 9Saver Gift Card Offer (July 2019)
Promotion Terms & Conditions (effective 29/06/2019)
- These Terms & Conditions apply to the Health Insurance Comparison 9Saver eGift Card Offer offered by Health Insurance Comparison Choosewell Pty Ltd (ABN 87 621 342 667) and RevTech Media Pty Ltd (ABN 75 150 963 474). Health Insurance Comparison offers to give each Qualifying Customer who purchases an Eligible Health Insurance Policy during the Offer Period, a eGift Card to the value set out in the below clause 10 (the Offer)
- Health Insurance Comparison recommends that you read these Terms & Conditions in full. Participation in the offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. For any questions relating to the Offer please contact Health Insurance Comparison on 1300 761 491.
- This Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion offered by Health Insurance Comparison or any of its related business units.
- These Terms & Conditions can be changed or withdrawn at any time by Health Insurance Comparison without notice.
- Health Insurance Comparison reserves the right to disqualify any individual from entering the Offer who:
- Is involved in any way with the interfering or tampering with the Offer including any activation of fulfilment process; or Health Insurance Comparison considers in its sole discretion has acted dishonestly or fraudulently in claiming the Offer; or
- Health Insurance Comparison considers has acted in a way which is contrary to the spirit of the Offer; or
- Health Insurance Comparison considers has failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- In these Terms & Conditions: “Eligible Health Insurance Policy” means any hospital and extras policy (but not including ‘Hospital Only’, Extras Only’, ‘Overseas Visitor’, or ‘Corporate Policy’) purchased through Health Insurance Comparison or a Related Body Corporate of Health Insurance Comparison; and “Related Body Corporate” has the meaning given to it in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
- The Offer Period is from 12:00am (AEST) on 1 July 2019 to 11:59pm (AEST) on 21 July 2019.
- To qualify for the Offer, a Qualifying Customer must meet the following criteria:
- Be an Australian resident aged 18 years and over; and
- Have completed their details through the 9Saver Health Insurance Offer during the promotion period; and
- Purchase an Eligible Health Insurance Policy by calling 1300 761 491 or visiting www.healthinsurancecomparison.com.au; and
- Hold their Eligible Health Insurance Policy for a minimum of 90-days from the date of first debit; and
- Use the same email address when providing details to their 9Saver and Health Insurance Comparison Sales Consultant upon purchasing Eligible Health Insurance Policy.
- The Offer value of each eGift Card is as follows:
- A Qualifying Customer who purchases and Eligible Health Insurance Policy that is a single, family, couple, or single parent policy with receive a $50 eGift card
- To the extent permitted by law, Health Insurance Comparison and any Related Body Corporate of Health Insurance Comparison, its employees and agents shall not be liable for any losses, claims, damages, injuries, costs, or expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this Offer and/or the eGift Cards.