Health Insurance Comparison Sun Safety Offer
Promotion Terms & Conditions (effective 12/02/20 – 29/02/20)
- These Terms & Conditions apply to the Health Insurance Comparison Sun Safety Offer offered by Health Insurance Comparison Choosewell Pty Ltd (ABN 87 621 342 667). Health Insurance Comparison offers to give each Qualifying Customer who purchases an Eligible Health Insurance Policy during the Offer Period, a 1L Cancer Council Everyday Sunscreen as set out in the below clause (the Offer).
- Health Insurance Comparison recommends that you read these Terms & Conditions in full. Participation in the offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. For any questions relating to the Offer please contact Health Insurance Comparison on 1300 761 491.
- This Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion offered by Health Insurance Comparison or any of its related business units.
- These Terms & Conditions can be changed or withdrawn at any time by Health Insurance Comparison without notice.
- Health Insurance Comparison reserves the right to disqualify any individual from entering the Offer who:
- Is involved in any way with the interfering or tampering with the Offer including any activation of fulfilment process; or Health Insurance Comparison considers in its sole discretion has acted dishonestly or fraudulently in claiming the Offer; or
- Health Insurance Comparison considers has acted in a way which is contrary to the spirit of the Offer; or
- Health Insurance Comparison considers has failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- In these Terms & Conditions: “Eligible Health Insurance Policy” means any hospital and extras policy (but not including ‘Hospital Only’, Extras Only’, ‘Overseas Visitor’, or ‘Corporate Policy’) purchased through Health Insurance Comparison or a Related Body Corporate of Health Insurance Comparison; and “Related Body Corporate” has the meaning given to it in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
- The Offer Period is from 12:00am (AEST) on 12 February 2020 to 11:59pm (AEST) on 29 February 2020.
- The Offer is limited in nature – the first 100 Qualifying Customers will receive a 1L Cancer Council Everyday Sunscreen
- To qualify for the Offer, a Qualifying Customer must meet the following criteria:
- Be an Australian resident aged 18 years and over; and
- Have completed their details through the Health Insurance Offer during the promotion period; and
- Purchase an Eligible Health Insurance Policy through Health Insurance Comparison or via its website, https://healthinsurancecomparison.com.au/form/step0-slip-slop-slap/
- Hold their Eligible Health Insurance Policy for a minimum of 90-days from the date of first debit; and
- Use the same email address when providing details to Health Insurance Comparison Sales Consultant upon purchasing Eligible Health Insurance Policy.
- The Offer value of each 1L Cancer Council Everyday Sunscreen is as follows:
- The first 100 Qualifying Customers who purchase an Eligible Health Insurance Policy that is a single, family, couple, or single parent policy will receive a 1L Cancer Council Everyday Sunscreen in the post.
- To the extent permitted by law, Health Insurance Comparison and any Related Body Corporate of Health Insurance Comparison, its employees and agents shall not be liable for any losses, claims, damages, injuries, costs, or expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this Offer and/or the 1L Cancer Council Everyday Sunscreen.