$500 Coles/Myer voucher Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter the competition and win the prize, forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the Alternative Media Pty Ltd (“Health Insurance Comparison”) “Win a $500 Coles Gift Card” (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Employees and their immediate families of Alternative Media and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible.
1) The promotion (“Prize”) consists of one standard Coles Group & Myer card valued at $500.00 AUD. There will be only 1 winner that must meet all of the eligibility requirements in order to receive the Prize.
The winner will be eligible to enter the Promotion after successfully meeting all of the following criteria:
- i) You must purchase a health insurance policy through the Health Insurance Comparison service.
- ii) The health insurance policy must be paid up to date at the time of the prize draw.
After successfully meeting all required criteria for eligibility into the Promotion, an entrant will be placed into the draw automatically. Only 1 entry is permitted and only 1 entry per entrant will be placed into the competition draw. The winner will only be eligible to receive the Prize if they have successfully fulfilled all of the Promotion criteria outlined above during the promotional period inclusive of Health Insurance Comparison’s discretionary decision as to whether the entrant’s expressed interest in Health Insurance as a product and the Healthinsurancecomparison.com.au service has been accepted.
2) The “promotion period” commences on 1/2/2015 at 12:00pm (AEST) and ends on 1/06/2015 at 12:00pm (AEST)
The draw for the winners will take place at 15/06/2015 at 12:00pm (AEST) at Alternative Media Pty Ltd, Suite 605, 3 Waverley St, Bondi Junction, 2022.
3) Only one Prize will be awarded to the winner. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter. The promoter shall conduct a further draw if necessary at Alternative Media Pty Ltd, Suite 605, 3 Waverley St, Bondi Junction, 2022 to distribute any unclaimed prize by August 30 2015 at 12:00pm AEST. All winners will be notified by e-mail and/or website. The winners will have their details published the next day, following the day of the competition draw at 12:00pm (AEST), on the website terms and conditions page.
4) The first valid entry drawn will be required to provide Alternative Media with details of their ownership of the phone associated with the phone number registered, including the contract and/or bill proving the entrant’s name and personal details are listed in correlation to the Promotion. The prize winner will be required to provide the Promoter with their delivery address details to facilitate delivery and acceptance of the prize. Alternative Media will take no responsibility for misuse of the promotional prize following the acceptance of delivery of the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted to verify their details within 90 days of the prize draw the prize will be forfeited and a re-draw will take place.
5) Eligible entrants warrant that they will only refer the Promotion to friends who are Australian residents aged 18 or over and who would normally consent to receiving such emails from the eligible entrant. An entry and any copyright subsisting in an entry irrevocably becomes, at time of entry, the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about an Entrant to include the Entrant in the promotion and, where appropriate, award the Prize. If the personal information requested is not provided, the Entrant cannot participate in the promotion and is deemed ineligible.
6) An Entrant also agrees that the Promoter may, in the event the Entrant is a winner, publish or cause to be published the Entrant winner’s name and locality in any media, as required under the relevant State or Territory lottery legislation. As a condition of entering this promotion, an Entrant consents to, in the event they are the winner, the Promoter using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The Entrant agrees that they will participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the Promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents in the event they are the winner.
7) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for; any late, lost or misdirected entries; or instances where eligible entrants are not automatically entered into the draw due to forces beyond the Promoter’s control. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated in these terms or any legally binding document. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
8) If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under state permit regulations.
The promoter is Alternative Media Level Pty Ltd, Suite 906, 3 Waverley St, Bondi Junction, 2022. ABN: 17 149 089 716 Authorised under ***NSW Permit No. LTPS-15-00798 ACT Permit No. TP 15/04641.