1300 64 33 55
You are searching for cover for a Single in NSW.
Don't overpay for your Health Insurance!
Have a private health insurance policy tailored to you and your needs. There are many different policies out there and it is important you get the most out of your deal. Allow us to do the hard work for you and find a health fund policy that will deliver true value for money.
Choose Your Type of Cover
Growing Your Family?
Have you thought about surgery?
- Open-heart and by-pass surgery, coronary angiograms, angioplasty, testing and diagnosis procedures. x
- Cataract and artificial lens surgery. Also includes corneal or sclera tissue transplants. x
- Treatments for loss of kidney function. x
- Relates to replacement of joints by prostheses. Recommended for older members or those engaged in professional sport. x
- Medically necessary procedures e.g. facial reconstruction following severe burns or skin cancer removal, breast reduction due to back pain. x
- For those wishing not to have any more children. Can include vasectomy and hysterectomy. x
- Gastric Banding related services. x
What about in-hospital care?
- Helps patients coming to the end of their lives reach the best quality of life possible. Provided to people of all ages who are dying. x
- Treatment for mental conditions e.g. depression, anxiety, eating disorders. x
- Helps with recovery following an accident or major surgery e.g. hip replacements, heart surgery. x
What about dental services?
How about your eyes?
What about the rest of your body?
- Relieving back and neck pain and other musculoskeletal conditions. x
- Treatment of joint and muscle pain, sports injuries. Can also include pre- and post-natal care. x
- Treats sore, injured or diseased feet and ankles. x
- Diagnosis, treatment and prevention of conditions affecting the human mind and behaviour. x
What about alternative treatments?
- Consultation and treatment with a recognised acupuncturist. Involves the therapist inserting fine needles into certain pressure points in the body to restore health and well-being. x
- Non-invasive treatments such as nutrition, herbal medicine and massage to help your body heal itself. x
- Massage treatments including therapeutic, sports and oriental to aid with muscular aches and pains. x
What about medical devices?